Wednesday 18 December 2013

toast box @ westgate

actually dropped by westgate when it just opened think 2 wks ago but it was still renovating.... today went down to JEM to sign up for the bloody NTUC member card again cause it rejected me... I was like WTH!?!?!??! reject me!?!?!? ok.... lets not talk about random stuff.... so after going to JEM, we decided to go next door to check out westgate.... 1st impression, quite a nice building, quite a variety of stores which are seldom available outside town area, cant remember the names so cant give any examples.... but they have isetan.... not that I am isetan fan but always good to have more departmental stores around.... food wise... I think also quite a large variety... PAUL, skinny pizza, menya musashi, Osaka oosha & 4fingers.... I guess jurong east is like trying to be the next orchard... damn... bloody property price will increase, like that how to buy flat!!!!!

so after walking around, nothing much interest me so decided to go for something more budget = toast box which turn out to be a bad choice... I think I ate at toast box before but should be super long ago so I forgotten about the taste....
laksa set
my bf ordered this.... the laksa has too strong coconut taste & the gravy is way too little... so deh deh... not nice
mee siam set
I seldom eat mee siam so thought want to be adventurous... again... deh deh... not nice... somehow as I ate more, I somewhat had a vomit taste from the noodle but I guess should be just the seasoning.... & to make it worst... the barley is super blend... like omg terrible.... ya kun barley not say SUPER nice but at least quite good so I thought toast box 1 shouldn't be too bad but I am so wrong.... NEVER try the barley here again... is like drinking cloudy water.... kns...
ok... the peanut butter thick toast still ok... again.... if it has more peanut on top, it will be nicer....

in short... can only go toast box for the thick toast but I think I will rather go yakun & get kaya toast & have a nice cup of barley....

No comments:

Post a Comment