Monday 16 December 2013

chilis @ jcube

went down to jurong east area cause need to send my bf watch for repair... wanted to eat at IMM but change of plan & went to chilis @jcube instead..... personally I quite like Mexican food, I guess the seasoning is nice & then more variety to the food.... there are quite a number of Mexican restaurants in SG but I think chilis is one of the more convenient stores since they have opened several outlets by now.... back to the food.....
skillet queso
 definitely my favourite dish at chilis, is like a must order for every meal... it is beef cheese dips + corn chips + salsa... really love this dish but normally cant finished with just two of us... but good to share
chicken club quesadilla
we decided to try a new quesadilla this time... is chicken club.... I would prefer our old favourite, some apple bake bacon or something... but this dish is relatively healthy since is grilled chicken....however, the chicken is very dry.... like super dry kind.... so deh deh.... I didn't like it so wont order it next time

another good thing about eating at chilis is the waiver of service charge unless you have more than a party of eight people which is something I like... cause I will save 10% of the bill ma.... & normally there isn't a long queue for chilis, at least for weekdays dinner, so is a good place to chill out with some friends =)

No comments:

Post a Comment