Sunday 30 November 2014

lunch at riverwalk tandoor

*back dated entry*

so after the tiring day for my wedding, we had to wake up early to check out the next morning cause cheapo me think that it was too expensive to spend another night in the suite room... another thing is that we had to accompany my relatives who flew over before they fly back home tonight, so what's the point in paying for a room which we cant enjoy..... 

my mama has been bugging me like months for where to bring my relatives for a meal... she wanted something more unique like indian or maybe Vietnamese food to let my relatives try... & i have been telling her that i really dont know where to find nice indian food cause i dont explore my food choices... so the passed weeks i had been like digging online for indian food deals since we have to like treat 20 people for a meal & having some discounts will always be good.... during my search, my lab mate told me that she tried riverwalk tandoor before & she said it was not bad...  so we decided to give it a shot since lunch buffet cost $15.9+/pax & it's in town area so it will be convenient for all of us since we all had a night in the hotel
 
riverwalk tandoor

food selection 1

food selection 2

food selection 3

food selection 4

so basically that's all the food they have for buffet, they also have the normal menu if you want other types of food.... so in total we spent about $350 for 20pax (including 3 kids/babies), this price include the buffet prices & some additional dishes & drinks.... i would say the buffet variety was abit limited but still filling.... the buffet food was not very delicious, perhaps due to mass production... the ala carte menu dishes tasted somewhat better... but most important of all they had free flow of papadom so basically i was eating papadom with curry for my meal =)

Overall, i would say the place is still ok, price wise is relatively cheap for a buffet in town area... the restaurant is quite spacious so you can have a big gathering there... but probably have to compromise a little with the food, not the best indian food i tasted but still ok =)

No comments:

Post a Comment