Monday 17 November 2014

easels salon

*back dated entry*

bought a voucher on deals.com.sg to dye my hair for the wedding... there are quite a number of salons coupons but most of them are not suitable for me.... either locations too far or they have some bad reviews... so in the end i choose easels salon.... this was my voucher...i gotten the $45 deal which includes Shiseido Colour /Highlights + Shiseido Hair Treatment + Haircut + Wash + Blow Dry + Style (worth $258)... basically everything.... cause my main concern are dye + cut so i had to go for that option & $45 is a pretty good deals...

Easels
Address:14 Scotts Road, Far East Plaza #05-32/33, Singapore 228213
Timing: 10.30am to 8.30pm (Mon – Sat), 10.30am to 7.30pm (Sun & public holidays)
Tel: 6735 6260

easels

the salon is located at the corner of far east plaza....one thing to take note is that, the salon does not have enough staff so you have to stick to your appt timing... i reached the salon like 20min ahead but it was full house (actually there was only like 2 customers but only had 2 staff) so i had to walk around far east before heading back to the salon...

the usual, after you sat down, the staff will let you select your choice of hair dye... i go for something dark brown since i dont want to have too contrasting colours on my head when the roots grow out... the staff has kindly suggested to me that she will mix 2 colours so that the colour wont be too dull.... then she went onto put the dye on my head...
me with the hair dye
there was not any magazines to read in the salon, only those brands pamphlets kind so i just took my nap there.... the hair dye does not have ammonia smell so that was good but it has a strong salon smell... i dont know how to describe it but it's those kind that you will smell when you enter those old salons in the neighbourhood.... 

anyhow,  after about 30min+, went to wash my hair & put some treatment wax on my head.... then had a trim... since my wedding is coming up in 2wks time, i want to keep my length so i only asked the stylist to do a trim for me.... so that was fast... like a 10min cut & i am done....


new hair
tada, my new hair colour.... the toilet light didnt do the colour justice but it's really nice.... very natural & yet not solid dark colour = i like.... the whole thing took about 1.5hr which was much faster than what i anticipated since the passed few times it took me like at least 2hr to complete the process.... another thing i like about the store is that the staff didnt promote me anything.... normally will ask me to top up for a better treatment or hair dye or some special shampoo... this time, NOTHING!?!? like ZERO sales... i was really surprised... i was like planning how to reject them that i dont want to buy anything... haha.... so i guess it was good... most importantly is i like my hair colour =)


No comments:

Post a Comment