Tuesday 2 December 2014

officially married!!!

YES!!! i am officially married!!!! it was really busy the passed few weeks that i had no time to update my blog till now... so i will be doing some back-dated entries over the next few days....

so my actual day was on 29th Nov so i have been married for 4days... haha... dont really feel any changes to my life YET other than having a ring on my finger, staying at a different place & having new family members.... i was definitely excited about my wedding but me & husband felt that we are happier that this whole event is over rather than "enjoying" the event... of cause we did enjoy that day, it was fun but we felt that due to all those customary stuff & some irritating comments which our relatives made, has somehow gave us a hard time to settle the preparation stuff... i believed we are not the only "victims" of such things but i do hope that other couples out there can avoid such unhappy experiences.... if possible try to ignore those unnecessary things like customary or relatives comments... if you have parents like mine who are pretty traditional & yet dont know much about the customs & only listen to EVERYTHING that others say... then good luck to you.... you will face the same problems as me, having a hard time trying to psycho them NOT to do/get ALOT of stuff.... probably elaborate on that in another post but for now.... let me enjoy my marriage leaves & relax awhile more before heading back to work =)

No comments:

Post a Comment