Wednesday 26 November 2014

gel manicure @ prettifyme

*back dated entry*

was looking around for good deals to do my nails for the wedding & came across prettifyme on groupon... you can see from their facebook page for some of their nails designs... i would say the quality was not too bad & my friend told me that the shop has quite a good reputation so decided to give it a shot... this is my groupon deal... i opt for gel manicure with 4 nail art = $28


PrettifyMe – The Nail Therapy
Address: 100 Orchard Road
#02-64 Concorde Hotel & Shopping Mall,
Singapore 238840 

Tel: +65 6735 7728
Operating Hours
Mon - Sat:  11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sun:  Closed 


prettifyme
so the concorde hotel is actually the old meridien building... those stores at the basement are all gone so the place looked really empty but there are still shops at level 2.....

interior
prettifyme had like 3 staff so you really have to make an appointment prior to your visit & stick to your timing... i made mine at 4pm & only finished at almost 6pm cause the manicurist, joan, was really patient & spent ALOT of time doing my nail art....

my manicure
close up on my pretty nails
tada.... my pretty manicure... i absolutely LOVE them!!! so pretty!!! so for the 4 nail art, i did flower design & joan took really long time to draw them... look at the details of each flower!!! that's what i call REAL effort... then for the remaining 6 fingers i opt for glitter tips @ $1.5/nail.... so my whole manicure cost $37!!! AMAZING price!!! now i really regret not buying 2 sessions deal... man....

another amazing thing about the store is that all the staff are so professional!!! the last deal i bought for enchanted nails, the staff service was SO BAD!!! totally gave me the heck care attitude & anyhow did my nails.... BUT for prettifyme staff, they paid you equal attention whether you are full paying customers or those who bought cheap deals.... really appreciate such services....

so girls, what are you waiting for?!?!?!? go & BUY the groupon!!! my manicurist was joan & she is absolutely amazing!!! & you wont regret going to the salon =)



No comments:

Post a Comment