Sunday 29 June 2014

gel manicure @ enchanted nails

*back dated entry*

as i am going for my photoshoot tomorrow, i went to do my nails on friday.... cheapo me went to look for cheap deals online for manicure... after looking for awhile, i decided to try enchanted nails because my jiejie should have went that outlet before & she said it was not bad.... so i bought the groupon deals which cost $23 for one session of gel manicure + return soak off within a month.... i think is a pretty good deal so i arranged the appointment...

enchanted nails
price list
the store is located at raffles place, the arcade level 2... is pretty deep inside the building... i arranged the appointment at 5pm but i arrived like 10min earlier & thought of starting the session ahead of schedule but nope... the whole store is filled with patrons... the store is actually pretty small, it only has 5 seats... & judging from the people conversation, they are like regular customers there... since the place is full, so i had to walk around & wait for my turn....

like all manicure, they will start by trimming the nails & removing those dirt on your nails... for my deal, i can only chose a single colour, for french/gradient i need to top up $20 & other special designs will charge per nail... so cheapo me only go for single colour & i  chose a light pink with sparkles....

before manicure
for the passed week i have been trying very hard not to chip my nails but sadly some parts still chipped off slightly.... & next time i must keep my nails longer, after trimming, my nails got shorter =(

after gel manicure

close up on colour
i must admit i chose a very light colour but i think the colour is more obvious under indoor lighting.... but i like it... i want to keep it simple & neat to match my gowns =) as for service wise.... i would say is normal lo.... i guess they have insufficient staff so the beautician is like rushing to finish off my manicure... since it turn out fine so i guess on the whole it is ok for $23 =)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. sns nails

    ReplyDelete