Monday 30 June 2014

bride's hairdo

met up with my makeup artist, Mariana, at La belle last friday for my trial makeup.... i think i am not used to thick makeup so i felt i look kind of weird.... so anna asked me what kind of hairdo i want for my photoshoot & i was like er..... ok.... something nice? i know it is very vague so i went back to do some research online & send pictures to anna to give her some idea about what kind of hairdo i like.... below are some of the hair styles i like....

really pretty braids

simple & nice

looks really complicated

lovely flowers

backview

simple low bun

back view

sideway braids

lovely flowers again

nice curls

up buns
i guess i am more into those braids & buns kind of person.... they always look so pretty to me.... really excited to see how will my hairdo look like!!!! hopefully i will look lovely in them =)

No comments:

Post a Comment