Tuesday 20 May 2014

please look where you walking

no matter how tired or lazy i am, i MUST write this post cause what happened today really traumatized me.....

today was all good till what happened at night during dinner time... i went for dinner with my bf's family at a coffee shop.... after we ordered the food, when we walking back to our seats, i heard & felt some crunchy crushing sound under my feet... at first i thought i stepped on some glass, branch or snail.... but when i turned back to look & to my horror... i actually stepped on a HUGE moth... a HUGE moth... really HUGE moth!!!!!!!! i dare say, it is the biggest moth i seen so far in my 20+ years of life other than specimens... that insect i would say has a wing span of almost 20cm, if not more.... like OMFG HUGE ass moth!!!!!!!!

cause i seriously dislike & cant tahan, i dare not even look at insect pictures, so i cant post which species of moth i saw... but my bf showed me a picture of that horrible creature on his hp & i was like OMG!!! that's the one.... & then to my horror again, someone actually saw a flock of such HUGE moth somewhere in SG before.... i was like OMG again.... thankfully i am not there to witness that scene or else i will sure run off at lightning speed that can beat any Olympic medalists...

i might sounded mean in my post about how disturbed i was, i still feel sorry for the moth that i stepped on... i am really sorry... i really didnt mean to.... if i saw it, i would have avoided it at all cause.... so lesson learn today is that, everyone, please look where you are walking.... for you dont want to have a similar tormenting experience as what i had tonight... i seriously hoped i wont have nightmare tonight.... =(

No comments:

Post a Comment