Friday 14 February 2014

happy vday!!!

HAPPY VDAY minna san!!!! is the annual vday = the day that we will see lots of girls carrying bouquets of flowers on the street = the day that flowers especially roses will be sold at insanely high prices.... when i was a small kid, i always think it will be so romantic to receive flowers on vday but as i grow up & realised how kns expensive flowers cost on vday, i start to feel that it isnt practical to spend so much $ on something that doesnt last... but of cause... i will still loved to receive flowers....

i always wanted to do something different on special occasions... last time my bf & I used to go picnic on our anniversary or bday or other special dates because i LOVE picnic.... i love to prepare snacks for picnic & i feel that sitting down in a quiet corner, enjoying the scenery while eating my hand made food is way more romantic & sweeter than just having a nice dinner at an expensive restaurant =) wanted to do a picnic this year again but nay... no time & resources to prepare as most of my cooking apparatus are kept in boxes.... oh well... there will always be another chance =)

so after talking about so much rubbish, i really want share something that my bf sent me this morning... my bf isnt the romantic sort normally but he will still give me surprises once in awhile... due to his busy schedule, i dont expect him to do anything for this year vday other than just a simple meal together... but this morning he really sent me something really sweet that made my day.... he sent me this message saying: "roses are red, violets are blue, kyary is cute, and so are you".... for those people who dont know who kyary is, she is actually a japanese model who always have fancy & cute look.... in short i would say she is like the icon of harajuku (can see 2 of her PV below).... cuteness aside, my point is, i love the little gesture that my bf did and this short message really meant ALOT to me =)
 
 

to end off, i wish everyone to have a great time today whether single or attached.... vday is to celebrate with loved ones, not only lovers.....& vday isnt just limited to today... if you can spend time with your other half/loved ones, every day can be your vday =)
my vday roses =)

No comments:

Post a Comment