Thursday 13 February 2014

change of URL

finally i have gotten out of my lazy mode & finished blogging about my recent trip to taiwan & hong kong!! yeah... hopefully some of the information will be useful to people who do read my blog =)

next up, i will be posting the dishes i cooked during chinese new year... most of the dishes are something that i cook every year & they are pretty easy to prepare.... as well as some random food/updates that happened for the passed weeks...

another thing is that i changed my URL!!! yeah!!! for those kind souls who do read my blog or just happened to come across it.... i just changed my URL to http://joviyiyicook.blogspot.sg from jovimeow.blogspot.sg & there is a simple story behind it

actually when i first started the blog, i dont know what shall i put for my URL so i just randomly come up with one.... but during chinese new year, my jiejie gave me an idea to have a meaningful name.... so recently my jiejie was into this daydaycook.com site which teach you how to simple daily dishes.... as i am the head chef at home, every year i am the one cooking the reunion dinner, cny day 1 & 2 meals.... so my jiejie was saying i can also do something like that & call it yiyicook.com.... side track abit, i have 2 nieces & i refused to be call aunty, make me feel so old... then ah yi... also sound very old & not cute.... being cute is very crucial to me especially when it comes to naming.... so i decided to teach my nieces to call me yiyi... cuter right??? & that's how the name yiyicook.com come about...

so for this blog, in addition to the initial aim which is to share my wedding preparation experience, i will put in some cooking recipes that i know, some food reviews, good lobang if any & any interesting things that i came across.........to end off, i shall post the mini celebration that my lab had for me =)
the mini cornetto... the size of an ez link card, really mini..

pizza + sides + yu sheng.... yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment