Friday 3 July 2015

new shoe & tea set =)

gotten my new shoe & tea set from taobao recently... really love the items so i shall share the cuteness in this short post.... didnt intend to shop on taobao actually but 65daigou was having this amazing event of FREE shipping!!! OMG!!! it was FREE shipping lea!!! how can i not be tempted but i was very controlled so i only gotten 2 things... first is my new shoe!!1

little twin star shoe
tada!!! first of all is my new little twin star shoe!!! i gotten my ice cream shoe about 2yrs ago & it's giving way, so i make use of this free shipping opportunity to get my new shoe since i can save on shipping!!! cute hor!!! loving it =) for those who are interested, can get the shoe from this seller.... she has other cute designs too!!!

tea set
the other thing i gotten was a tea set... i actually wanted a full tea set but since i dont have my own house yet, i dont have space to put, hence i just get a 2 pax tea set =) again, i probably wouldnt get it if not for the free shipping cause just this 3 pieces already weigh 3kg+!!!gotten the set from this seller...

sakura tea cup
what i like about this tea set is its simplicity yet elegant... love the sakura inside the tea cup... cant wait till i get the chance to use this tea set =)

next up, i shall post about my hk trip... stay tune =)

No comments:

Post a Comment