Saturday 12 April 2014

second taobao batch

*back-dated entry*

yeah.... my second taobao batch has arrived!!!
my loot this time
compared to previous batch which mainly focused on buying cloth... this batch is more for random stuff & some material to make my headdress.... but most importantly for this batch is my 2 new bags =)
snidel!!! nice & simple bag
the samantha lookalike bag
really love these 2 bags.... i feel that i am a very practical person... i dont believed in spending a few thousands on a bag... the samantha lookalike bag cost me about SGD50 which is actually my most expensive bag so far.... i think as long as the bag look nice & of ok material... tts enough.... dont have to be like some designer brands.... of cause... those lookalike bags are a different issue =p

again... this post is to share with more people the beauty of online shopping... especially on taobao.... you can find anything under the sun there & at a much cheaper price.... of cause you may have to compromise with the quality... but as long as it doesnt involve food or ingested products... i think it is fine to get abit of sub-standard stuff....

sidetrack abit... currently i am intensively sewing my kimonos.... so i will try to upload the template and instructions soon =)

No comments:

Post a Comment