Saturday 12 October 2013

Review: Bridal affair

went down to see this "shop" coz I read some good review about them on forum.. I msg Christin & their shop is actually inside a HDB unit but i guess tt's how you can save on the rent & give better perks to the customers =) Her "shop" is in Tampines so I arranged an appt with her, actually after viewing 3 bridal shops b4 that, i m kind of "pro" in terms of looking out for what are included in the packages... so she has two basic packages which include only the gowns & makeup which cost $1980Nett & $2280Nett... then to top up for the photographers, there will be additional charges & we check that the cheapest is actually $3380Nett (include pre-wedding shoot photographers) For details of the packages (on the gowns,etc), can refer to their site => http://www.bridalaffairs.com.sg/

back to the appt thing, Christin was very nice, very patient to explain the full details of the package coz it was abit confusing as the photographer is a separate thing from the package... She isnt pushy which is smth that I really appreciate as i really hate pple who force me to buy stuff. after explaining the packages then she let her assistant, Sharon to show me some of the gowns... I was actually quite surprised as I was just expecting to know more abt the packages, but hey, foc trying... no harm wad... so sharon helped me with the gowns, she was friendly & know her stuff well... 1st time trying them & my god... so troublesome to wear... but hey... again... looks pretty... so cant complain =p

Conclusion: I really like their services, the gowns are not bad too though their selection may not be comparable to those big bridal shops but i think good enough for me to find smth tt i like... In addition, another major advantage abt them is that they are open with their package, they put everything that was included in the package online. not like other bridal shop who are so particular abt their package, if you want to take a longer look, they also give you the evil stare...the major downside is the location... tampines lea.... i stay in lakeside, imagine everytime have to travel from 1 end of SG to the other end... my god.... BUT i will still consider them as i am quite particular abt the service part

No comments:

Post a Comment